7.06.2010

Sweet Independence




The holiday weekend is over with and now it's back to work in the Ad world. I will admit, this blog business (along with Twitter) has opened my eyes to the world and what I can share. Not only do I take more pictures, but I now purposely go on more adventures to make my life more interesting-so I can share it with the world. Social Media is an amazing thing I tell you.

Above are a few pictures from my Fourth of July weekend. Kevin, myself, and our friend Jutty went biking around NE Mpls. Did a few different bars and ended up at our favorite: Psycho Suzie's.(above you can see their infamous drink "the volcano" as we call it) We then went up north and stopped for ice cream at this DQ I went to a lot as a little girl. The hot weather was obviously not agreeing with Kevin's cone

Us Minnesotan's try to enjoy this weather as much as possible.
Bring on the heat!

Xx
Laurén

No comments:

Post a Comment